• Summer League will be run Tuesdays from 16th May until 27th June – with a break in half term (We have also reserved the courts on Wednesday 28th June for any re-arranged matches due to weather) and final matches on Sunday 2nd July.
• All matches to be played at Knox Johnston Sports Centre.
• Matches will be played at 7pm and 8pm and you will need to provide an umpire and scorer for the opposite game you play, if you can not provide an umpire please let us know in advance and one can be provided for a small fee.
• Sunday 2nd July family fun day is a new improvement to the Summer League, which is in its 4th year. We hope teams will enjoy – we will provide some fun games & coaching for the little ones in the morning, then play our matches 10am-12pm (this will either be the final fixture matches if re-arranged due to weather or it will be a round robin competition).
• A lovely BBQ will be provided, from 12pm, at the schools cricket fields, including scrumptious Paella, Gourmet sausages and burgers, salad, and lovely strawberries and cream for afters (all included in the team fee for players – family members / spectators will be an additional cost of £5 each). Drinks can be purchased separately.
• Rugby, cricket and football will also be taking place on the day. Other optional games to be organised – Rounders / Tug of war and children games.
• Trophy presentation will take place on Sunday 2nd July.
Please email if interested / would like more details. Team entry forms to be completed and returned by Friday 7th April with a £100 cheque for your team. Maximum of 12 teams to enter. Maximum of 10 players per team.